Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sound on

For some reason, the audio wasn't working on the computer today. Then we had a problem with the nick jr video images too small. Both issues were I'm sure caused by Zavier. He loves to tinker with the settings. This was our conversation:

Zavier: "Mommy can I have sound on? It's broken. Fix it."
Me: "Hmmm, maybe we should re-start?"
Zavier: "Shut down? No. I want sound."
Me: "I already tried. Let's shut it down and try again please."
Zavier: "Yes."

We fixed the audio issue, then:

Zavier: "Too small. Mommy can I have Wow Wow Wubzy bigger?"
Me: "I don't know how to do that. How did you make it so small?"
Zavier: "Push buttons."
Me: "You pushed a button to make it small?"
Zavier: "Yes."
Me: "Can you push button to make it bigger?"
Zavier: "Mommy fix it."
Me: "How about we call Nana instead."
Zavier: "Yes. Call Nana."

So we did, but by then, Zavier had gotten used to the smaller size of the screen. I still don't know how to fix it, but he's happy.